Welcome. My name is Irwan Hanish. If this is your first time here, I invite you to start with these articles, to give you a sense of what the readers enjoy:
- Listening is How You Love Someone (and Why They May Love You)
- Happiness: What We Learn from a 75-year Harvard Study
- On Marriage, Love and Faith
- Why Cool Guys Help Their Mothers Washing the Dishes
- The Study Quran: The Only Reference That Non-Muslims May Ever Need
- Why I Write
If you feel overwhelmed with what’s going on in your life today, I’ve placed When Life is Too Fast on the sidebar. Think of it as a door to a meditation room. I’ll leave the door open whenever you are here.